National Contact Point´s Choice
During the NCP training workshop in Greece the following information was selected as being most important for possible applicants:
- With the knowledge gained through the Pilot Joint Call, applicants are ready to apply for larger projects in other funding schemes e.g. FP7.
- The three thematic areas of the call are: "Environment", "Information and Communication Technologies", and "Food, Agriculture and Biotechnology".
- The deadline of the call is: 31st March 2007.
- Projects funded can be: research projects, network projects or summer schools.
- Applications have to be submitted electronically at www.see-era.net/pjc. Press the button "Start application process" and fill in the "Registration Form".
- The aim of this call is to strengthen interregional collaboration.
- The Western Balkan countries are: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, and Serbia.
- The duration of projects is up to 9 months.
- The budget of projects is up to 20.000€.
- The call gives the opportunity to form regional networks and partnerships.
Speech of Prof. Tsoukalas at the SEE-ERA.NET Steering Board in Germany 19th October 2006